Bath time













Justin has been extremely busy with school and church. So, I have been putting the kids to bed by myself most nights. This is a demanding task considering that I like to clean up their room a little before they go to bed. This is a picture of Dallin and Elise in the bathtub. notice in the background Elise's purple pajamas. I had gotten Elise already for bed and she was in her pajamas. I let Dallin play for a little longer in the bath. I turned around and let Elise wander while I tried to clean their room. I heard Elise let out a scream of joy. I ran to the bathroom and I found her sitting in the tub with Dallin with her pajamas on. So much for having one of them ready for bed. Elise didn't even seem bothered that she was in the bathtub with her pajamas on. She was just laughing and having so much fun.

1 comment:

Street Fam said...

What a funny story Jocelyn! The badges are such a cute idea for Dallin. I may have to steal the idea in a few years w/ Ben.