Tagged

OK Sunny I will write 6 facts about myself, but you probably want some about Justin also.
1)Include these game rules at the beginning of your blog post
2)Each player lists six facts/habits about themselves
3)At the end of the post, tag six more people by posting their names, and leaving a comment on their blogs that they have been tagged and to look at your blog for the rules.

1. I have a bad habit of losing keys. (I'm sure Justin could tell you more about this).
2. I won third place in the regional spelling bee in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 7th grade.
3. I lived in Mexico City for 3 years and went to an all Mormon high school in Mexico City.
4. I had two mexican boyfriends, one named Willy and one named Alfonso(I thinks those names are quite funny).
5. I've lived in France, Switzerland and Spain.
6. I wrote Justin every week during his mission.
Now I am going to tag Giselle Pittard, Sarah Ross, Marissa Sessions, Veronica Reeve, Lindsey Frohm, and (I will think of someone soon).

1 comment:

Street Fam said...

Thanks for playing Jocelyn. That's funny you had a boyfriend named Willy. Will's family calls him Willy. When they send stuff in the mail, it's addressed to Willie Street...hahaha!