and this is our story...
We have had a lot of snow in Iowa. This past week it actually got to 30 degrees and we could go out and play in the snow. We had so much fun!!
I love the snowman and Elise's footprints. Looks like you guys had fun!
Cute pictures and your blog looks so great Jocelyn! I LOVE your family picture up top. Just think....only a few more months and you'll be kissing Iowa winters goodbye. Bittersweet, right?
Happy Valentine's Day!Hope your day is filled with love.Lindsay
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the snowman and Elise's footprints. Looks like you guys had fun!
Cute pictures and your blog looks so great Jocelyn! I LOVE your family picture up top. Just think....only a few more months and you'll be kissing Iowa winters goodbye. Bittersweet, right?
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hope your day is filled with love.
Lindsay
Post a Comment