CONGRATULATIONS JUSTIN!!








We are so excited to announce that the great Justin Vance has just graduated from Law School!!! It is so crazy to think that 10 years ago Justin and I first met when we had just graduated from high school. We have come a long way in 10 years since high school. I am so glad that Justin and I have gotten to do all of this together. When we first got married some thought that Justin should have a career and be done with school before getting married. But, it has been so much fun to do this together. I don't know if it has been easier, but worth it. I wouldn't trade these past 10 years for anything in the world. We have grown so much together and have 2 kids now and a 3rd on the way. It is so crazy to see how things happen. Ever since we first met Justin knew he wanted to go to law school. It seemed so far away 10 years ago when we were just barely starting college and figuring out what we wanted to Major in. Now we're here and I can say that it went by so fast. We'll see how it goes from here on out. We have never known what it is like to not be in school. So we are excited to see what the real world is like. We are so proud of Justin and can't wait for the future.

5 comments:

Clint said...

Congrats Buddy!! What an accomplishment!! Best of luck to ya in Reno!

Marissa said...

congratulations justin! that is wonderful and so exciting!

joel and laura michelle said...

Hey guys! Its Joel--
Justin, what an amazing tribute to your hard work and determination (and some sacrifice and perseverance on the part of all of your little family). You should be very proud of this accomplishment. We wish all of you nothing but the best..

Jill said...

Way to go Justin! Now that I think about it, way to go Jocelyn too. A major family accomplishment!

Veronica Reeve said...

Hooray! I can't believe that you guys are DONE!! Congrats to you all! We would love to see you this summer!