Finally We are Back

It has been one month that we have not had internet of TV. No connection with the outside world. It was kind of interesting, but so nice to have internet again. It is crazy how you come to rely on it so much. I just wanted to post a little bit about us since we have moved to Sparks, Nevada. Dallin actually loves it here. He said "Mommy can we stay in Reno, Sparks forever." I was really worried about him making new friends, but we found a great area and a great ward where the members of our church have been so nice to us and Dallin has already made some new friends. Of course, he still misses his Iowa friends, but I am happy that he is making new friends. He has already been invited to two birthday parties and we have only been here for one month. Dallin is really excited about birthday parties and plans his party all of the time. But, I do feel very blessed that the Lord has sent us to a good place where we feel safe and happy.

No comments: