I get to volunteer in Dallin's class to help out every now and then. While I was volunteering Dallin's teacher had me help a little boy that she was having a hard time with. After helping out I was so sad for this little boy seeing that he was only 5 years old, in Kindergarten and already having trouble in school. The next day we had a morning devotional, I like to do these with Dallin and Elise every now and then, we talk about Spiritual things or read a scripture story, or a story from "The Friend" magazine. We read a story about a little girl that prayed for another little girl in her class at school and it helped her realize that she needed to be nice to her. Dallin said after we read that story that we needed to pray for this little boy in his class. We prayed for him every day. I was amazed that Dallin prayed for him every time that it was his turn to say prayers. Dallin came home from school one day and said, "our prayer worked, he didn't get in trouble at all today." It is so amazing to watch these kids and the things that they absorb. I was grateful that Dallin recognized when his prayers were answered.
Dallins Class Field Trip to The Pumpkin Patch
I get to volunteer in Dallin's class to help out every now and then. While I was volunteering Dallin's teacher had me help a little boy that she was having a hard time with. After helping out I was so sad for this little boy seeing that he was only 5 years old, in Kindergarten and already having trouble in school. The next day we had a morning devotional, I like to do these with Dallin and Elise every now and then, we talk about Spiritual things or read a scripture story, or a story from "The Friend" magazine. We read a story about a little girl that prayed for another little girl in her class at school and it helped her realize that she needed to be nice to her. Dallin said after we read that story that we needed to pray for this little boy in his class. We prayed for him every day. I was amazed that Dallin prayed for him every time that it was his turn to say prayers. Dallin came home from school one day and said, "our prayer worked, he didn't get in trouble at all today." It is so amazing to watch these kids and the things that they absorb. I was grateful that Dallin recognized when his prayers were answered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, they sure are growing up! Ronnie goes for his first field trip on Wednesday. I wish I could go. I agree, it would be fun to be a fly on the wall, or mouse, and watch the kids. Your kids are so cute. Ron and I fly (with Becca) to Utah soon so he can interview at UVU! So we are excited for the job prospect...will let you know what happens!
i didn't know you guys had a blog...i was so excited to find it! it's been forever since we've seen you. jayden looks especially grown up. hope you guys are doing well!
adrienne
Post a Comment