I cannot forget to write about this week. We have been doing some fun things. It has snowed here a lot. So, of course we built a snowman. This was the hardest snowman that I have ever built. We decided to make it extra large. When it came time to lift the belly onto the snowman no matter how hard I tried, I could not do it because it was too heavy. Dallin was not to happy and kept on trying to build a ramp for me to roll it onto the top of the snowman. This would not work, so I finally gave up. Dallin and Elise were not too happy with our unfinished snowman. So, the next day we asked Justin to go out before work and help us put our snowman together. Needless to say we are very proud of this snowman, because it took a lot of work to make. It better not melt anytime soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment