The kids had a great time on Christmas morning, but I must say that their grandparents always outdo Santa which is just fine. Dallin got a Wii from his Grandpa, Very spoiled.. He was very excited about this. Elise got a princess vanity to put on her make-up and she spends hours brushing her hair and putting on play makeup. Nanny and Papa got her a beautiful doll that she loves. She is also very spoiled. Jayden got an airplane and lawnmower. I don't know what we will do with all of these new toys. I guess your only a kid once. Thank you Granpa and Nanny and Papa and Santa for making this Christmas great!!
Christmas Morning 2009
On Christmas morning the kids were very excited to see that Santa had actually come.
The kids got wooden blocks straight from Santa's workshop.
Elise got her princess barbies that she really wanted and her perfectly pink tutu made by her Mom. She is definately a princess girl.
Jayden got a wonderful water table, that he can't use until the Summer,but I think that will be fine because, he loves to climb the stairs and I think that is all that he needs to keep him entertained. He did get some plastic balls and hammer and was very happy with that.
Dallin got his dino trax. He decided to become a hot wheels collector. He was very excited to find a hot wheels carrying case from Santa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment