Elise's Thoughts

Elise is so funny . I just had to write this down somewhere before I forget. For Family Home Evening we talked about choosing the right, and I sing the song to her every now and then that says ... choose the right way and be happy we must always choose the right.
On Elise's way to bed last night she asked me to show her which hand was her right hand and which hand was her left hand.
I showed her thinking that she just wanted to know the difference between left and right.
Then she asked me "Which hand do you choose?" I pointed to the left hand not thinking anything of it. She said "Mommy you just chose to live with the devil because you didn't choose the right hand." She said, "Jesus lives on the right and the devil lives on the left". It was so funny and I just am so amazed at the little things that Elise thinks of. It is so fun to learn from her and to try to answer all of her questions. I think Heavenly Father sent us children so that we can learn from them just as much as they learn from us.

2 comments:

Garrett and Shelly and baby Julia said...

I love checking in on your blogs - your kids are so precious, Garrett and I hope we have a few just like them! I wanted to ask you if Justin wouldn't mind talking to Garrett a little about his job? He is thinking of applying to law school and I thought Justin and Jeremy would be great people to ask a few questions to! If he doesn't mind a phone call some night would you email me a good contact number? shellymesserly@gmail.com. Hopefully that's ok! Thanks and hope to see you soon!

tori said...

I haven't checked in for a while, but I sure miss you guys. Your family looks well and I'm glad that you are doing good! You do have such precious little kids!