Elise's 6th Birthday

I need to catch up on this blog, but our Summer is flying by and so many exciting things are happening every day.
  So, I'll start with Elise's 6th Birthday.  It was about 7:00 a.m.  when I could here Elise waking up in her bedroom.  I could hear her saying Yes!! Yes!!! I'm finally 6!!!  It was so cute to hear her so excited to be 6 years old.  
I just can't believe how fast time flies.  I look at her and think of her as a little baby still, but she is growing up and going off to first grade pretty soon.  Sometimes, I have to tell myself that she's not going off to college, she's just going to first grade.  But, I really want to keep her at home and have her and Jayden play all day.  But, kids have to grow up and that is just the sad truth.  I'm so glad that Elise is 6 years old and that she is now beginning a new phase of her life.  Happy Birthday Lissy girl!!
 Elise planned her hula party.  She wanted a piñata.  We didn't put much candy though, we tried to get other little prizes that weren't so unhealthy.  I think the kids were a little disappointed.


 Elise's birthday cake bought for her by Nany and Papa, because I tried making a rainbow cake.  It looked really bad.  I should have saved it to eat it, but I couldn't stand to look at it and had to throw it away.  Good thing Nany and Papa were here to save the day.

No comments: