The Last week in December, we headed to Utah where Andrew and Elena were sealed with their little Hayden. It was a very special experience and fun to celebrate. I am so proud of Andrew and Elena for their hard work to make it up to this point.
Finally Got a New Computer
We finally got a new computer. It is so nice to be able to start updating my blog. So, I want to try and catch up a little. I am going to have to go back in time a little Starting all the way in January. So, here it goes...
The Last week in December, we headed to Utah where Andrew and Elena were sealed with their little Hayden. It was a very special experience and fun to celebrate. I am so proud of Andrew and Elena for their hard work to make it up to this point.
The Last week in December, we headed to Utah where Andrew and Elena were sealed with their little Hayden. It was a very special experience and fun to celebrate. I am so proud of Andrew and Elena for their hard work to make it up to this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment