Belly Painting





One day, Dallin had what he thought to be the greatest idea in the world. Instead of finger painting, he would do some "belly painting." Mom hesitantly agreed, and this is the first, and last, attempt at the art. You're only a kid once. I quickly raced him up to the bathtub as soon as he was finished. So hard to resist a picture.

4 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

that is the funniest thing! how adorable. good thing you let him try it to enhance his creativity. hopefully he agreed with you by the end that is wasn't all that fun! cute pics!

Street Fam said...

This picture is priceless! Atleast he was having fun. I can't believe he is already 4 years old.

LCFrohm said...

Jocelyn-
You're a better mom than I am.
I'm waaay too anal to let Dean do any type of art...let alone "belly painting".
But glad you grabbed the camera.
And welcome back to the blogging world. We missed you!
Lins

Stephanie said...

Love it! I was hoping you'd put a picture up of YOUR belly all painted up, Joce!