Dallin's 4th Birthday

Dallin celebrated his 4th birthday at Chuck E Cheese's. He had a lot of fun. His favorite thing was that he got enough tickets to get a huge lollipop. Elise was a little jealous. Good thing Dallin loves to share with his sister. He had lots of fun on his birthday.
Dallin loves birthday cakes and candles. He had been dreaming of this day all year long. He likes to make pretend cakes and have us sing happy birthday to him for fun. So we sang Happy Birthday to him. He wished that he could marry Eden and he had a great day. He also got to be the king for the day. He loved wearing his crown.


3 comments:

the phipps said...

Holy Cow! If only I knew that you guys had a blog (I found you guys on Kari's)- I could have been keeping up with you all this time! It's been forever and your kids are so grown up. Its fun to see your pictures. I hope that we'll be able to get together- let us know when you're in Uta. Stacy

Veronica Reeve said...

4 years old! I can't believe it. He looks soooo grown up. I love the belly painting post, I love that you LET him paint with his belly. What a great mom you are!!

joel and laura michelle said...

i love your new blog lay out. so adorable!