Our Cute Kids

We finally got Elise to smile.
Jayden has such blue eyes and is smiling so much lately. He is so cute.
Dallin loves to do goofy things. That is why we love him.


8 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

oooh jayden's blue eyes are amazing! you're family looks beautiful. merry Christmas!

Koni Frost said...

oh SO CUTE! Elise is such a doll... she has a great smile! and Jayden's eyes are SO BLUE! he's getting so big...

Happy Christmas Time!
miss you.

Ron and Rachelle said...

Oh we miss you guys soooo much!!! Seeing Dallin being a silly boy really makes me wish Ronnie could play with him. They are so much alike. So cute pictures! The kids are sweet. I think about you lots and wish we lived by you. I love how we try to talk on the phone and it turns into a mash of children's demands in the background on both ends. We will have to chat on a Sunday when the husbands can manage the kids. Take care...love the blog template!

Street Fam said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jayden's blue eyes! What a cute bunch of kiddos you guys have. Merry Christmas. Let us know if you come for the New Year. We'd love to see you.

Brad said...

Oh, you guys have such a cute family. I love your blog and will check back often...

Tracey

Alisha said...

so cute. Elise has a darling smile! I love the spiderman shoe on Dallin's hand. haha

Jennifer said...

Jayden is getting so big. He is so adorable. Ava still talks about Dallin all the time. We miss you guys sooo much!!!

sheryl said...

the radio flyer has come a long way since I was a kid. Your kids are soooo cute. Of course we all know it! I loved the smile of Elise. If it makes you feel any better Shelly was not a smile baby either!