This was the first year that we have had Christmas all by ourselves. Justin has been dying to have Christmas morning at home. It was fun, but we did miss having our family for Christmas Dinner. We had a great dinner, but I had to make it all alone. The one thing that turned out great was our Pecan Pie. Justin loves Pecan Pie. Of course, it is the most fattening pie that you can make, but once a year it should be OK.

This is what Jayden did while I cooked. He loves to hang out in his bouncy chair. He is pretty good at hanging out. I run out of arms and so it seems that he has to spend a lot of time in his chair.

Dallin loved the Ham. He is so much like his Daddy. He loves Meat. Dallin always says that if he were a dinosaur that he would be a carnivore.

Elise and her olives. Olives on the fingers are a big hit at our house for Christmas Dinner as well as Thanksgiving Dinner.

I know that I am a little behind, but I am going to set a New Year's Resolution to keep up on my posts. This Week is crazy because it is Christmas, then Dallin's Birthday and then New Year's. But, I think it is over and now I can go on with a New Year.
2 comments:
Yummy yummy food! Pie looks great! We hope Dallin had a great birthday! Wow, five years old Dallin, you are so big! Loved your Christmas card, you guys look great!
Mmm! That pie looks good!
Post a Comment