
It is so hard to believe that it has been 5 years since we had our first little baby boy. My how time flies!!! Every time I look at Jayden I remember those days when I held Dallin for the first time. It is so sad that he is growing up so quickly. However, these past 5 years have been some of the greatest years of our lives. It has been so fun raising this little boy. We really do love him a lot. Dallin is such a good little boy. He is very caring and loves to talk. It is so fun to talk to him about anything. It is scary to think that he is now 5 years old and will be starting Kindergarten soon. We can't wait for the years to come.
2 comments:
I was looking at pictures this morning and saw one of Aubrey and Dallin when they were about 9 and 6 months old. I missed you guys and so I made a blog visit. I love to see your kids growing up - I wish our kids could grow up a littler closer in proximity to each other though! Love you guys and miss you!
Love the new blog look, way cute! happy birthday Dallin! We miss you and wish you could all fly out here and come to the zoo and magic house with us, we'd have a great time! Ronnie would love the Kung Fu cake, and it doesn't look too hard but way fun. Hope your winter is warm!
Post a Comment