Dallin's KUNG FU PANDA BIRTHDAY
I am glad to say that I have just survived probably the craziest week of my life. All 3 kids were sick with fever and bad coughs. Dallin had a birthday party on Saturday, and I had to give a talk in church on Sunday. Birthday parties are not easy, especially when your son insists that he wants a 5 layer cake. But, I am happy to say that his party turned out great.
Of course we had to open the presents. The kids were all so excited for Dallin to open their present. It is so funny how kids are.
A couple of Bounce houses always makes a party fun.
The kids defeated Tai Lung(Justin) and got him down on the ground with their great Fung Fu chops. Tai Lung wasn't too happy, but the kids got their dragon scrolls.
The kids ate some Ramen Noodles with chopsticks, They loved this.
Tai Lung was all dressed up ready to fight the kids.
Our beautiful Kung Fu Panda Plates and cups.
Dallin's famous 4 layer cake. He wanted 5 layers, but I said 4 would have to be enough. I think it might have tipped over.
Our Pinata. A party is not a party without a pinata. We could not find a Kung Fu panda pinata, so we got a champagne bottle that said Happy New Year and took the sign off and added some Kung Fu Panda pictures. It was just going to be broken, and the pinata was only $2.00 at Wal-Mart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ronnie says: Dallin, come visit me sometime. I like your Kung Fu party, and now I have to show you some Kung Fu moves if you come.
From Rachelle: Totally cool and awesome party! You are the most rad mom Jocelyn!I hope you survived your crazy week without too many battle wounds. You rock! Wish we could have been there to attack Justin!
You did such a great job with the party!! Your cake looks amazing!
Jocelyn, you have always amazed me with your creativity. WOW - the cake is awesome. I can't even frost cup-cakes. The party looked like it was a lot of fun. Ava has her 4th Birthday next week. Gosh, I remember last year when you were all here for her Princess and Priate Party. Now it seems so lonely as all of her friend's have moved. The party is next week and I still have no plan or idea of what to do!!! It will be mostly adults. We miss you guys! Jenn
Looks like a lot of fun you guys! Way to go Dad for being the guy that all the kids get to beat up :) I have to say that I'm so jealous that you were outside with short sleeve shirts! - Stacy
wow! Who wouldn't have fun at this party?! Happy Birthday Dallin! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
I Love all the ideas for your king fu panda party!!! The cake looks fabulous. And what.. Justin didn't like the kids beating him up?! :)
You're amazing to pull this party off on top of THREE sick kids all week and a talk! very
impressive!...
Is this your house and backyard?
I hope you're taking a break and the kids are done being sick! are they?
awsome!
What a great mom and dad to go to all the work and be active participants to the fullest in his birthday. He will never forget it!
Post a Comment