FREAKY FRIDAY




This picture of Elise's hair describes our day.

It all started out as a normal day. However, a week and a half ago our pet hermit crab named "Hermie" escaped from his cage. (Justin wants me to mention that we did not close his cage all the way because we were in a hurry to get to our doctor's appointment.)

We thought our hermit crab was dead and had almost forgotten about him.

But this morning crawling across our
kitchen floor was a little white shell.

It was our pet Hermie!! I did not dare touch the crab because I thought it might be hungry, so Dallin had to be the brave one and put him in his cage.

The moral of this story is that you should never underestimate the power of a hermit crab.

This was truly a Friday to remember.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I miss you guys!!! I loved hearing about the Freaky Friday!!!