MY VALENTINE'S




I just wanted to post a few pictures of my Valentine's. I didn't take one of my hubby but he is also at the top of my list. We had a great Valentine's Day. Dallin and Elise got a giant lollipop which I hid because they have had plenty of sugar and they don't seem to mind that there lollipops have suddenly disappeared.

3 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

Yummy lollipops! Cute pics...you are lucky they did not notice they were gone...mine would have because Ronnie saw ones like that at Wal-Mart and really wanted them but cupid had already bought stuff...

We hope you guys are doing well! Miss you as always!

sheryl said...

wow is that a smile from elise? :) ...well almost!

sheryl said...

for some reason the older posts would not let me post...

love the electric hair. Dallin looks so grown up, sad huh.

Jayden is so fair! I was shocked! Who do you think he looks like? I can't decide. A cutie for sure.