The Crazy Things That We've Been Doing

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I have been quite busy. Making leprachon traps, fingerpainting, getting Jayden started on solids and travelling. Sounds like quite an exciting life. It sure is!!! Actually, we've been busy trying to decide where we are going to live. Our landlord decided that she wanted to sell her house and gave us 1 month to find a new place. Kind of hard when we don't know if we want to rent or buy. But, we're hoping we will soon find a new home and we are verrrry happy to be moving out of our 2 bedroom house. Two bedrooms isn't quite enough with 3 kids.


This is Elise fingerpainting. She is quite the artist.












This is our little Jayden ready to eat in his brand new highchair. SO CUTE!!















This is Dallin packing for our trip. He is such a good little folder.

Here are some pictures of our beautiful Leprachon trap. I read in the FamilyFun Magazine that Leprachons don't like to follow rules. So, we made a sign that says "No Leprachons allowed". Then we built him a nifty little rock climbing wall and a ladder to climb up to the rainbow where we have a green pot of gold. Pretty Cool!!

4 comments:

Street Fam said...

good luck looking for a new house. Jayden looks a lot like Justin!

Ron and Rachelle said...

Ditto what Sunny said about Jayden. Great folding Dallin! Hope your trip is/was fun...and house hunting...good luck!

sheryl said...

good luck with the move. Chris and Sara got such a steal on a house. The market says buy buy buy right now. Besides...Justin is a rich lawyer now! LOL :)

sheryl said...

I I knew how to be a follower I would love to do it of both yours and Giselles. I have to remember how to get here and it is ususally by accident.