We celebrated Easter this year in Placerville, CA, Justin's hometown. Justin's Uncle Jerry and Aunt Janice have a beautiful garden and organized an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. Of course, we had fun taking pictures in their garden. Elise looked just like Easter with her hat and gloves. It was a great Easter with oh soo much candy!! We also got to spend time with their cousin Preston.
Ronnie says "Dallin, the picture where you are lifting up your eyebrows is funny...from Ronnie."
Jace says, "A jedi from Star Wars."
Rachelle says "Oh, great pics! Looks like a fantastic time. We miss you guys dearly. Maybe we can see you during the summer. WE are going to Utah in July for I don't know how long. How is your new place?
3 comments:
Jocelyn, your kids look wonderful! I'm glad you had a good Easter!
Ronnie says "Dallin, the picture where you are lifting up your eyebrows is funny...from Ronnie."
Jace says, "A jedi from Star Wars."
Rachelle says "Oh, great pics! Looks like a fantastic time. We miss you guys dearly. Maybe we can see you during the summer. WE are going to Utah in July for I don't know how long. How is your new place?
I miss you guys! I miss your kids. Tell Dallin I miss him, he may remember me. :)
Post a Comment