Little Miss Pink

This is our little Ms. Pink. Dallin took this picture so you can't see the top of my face. That is OK, because that isn't important. I just wanted to write about Elise. She is the spunkiest little girl. She loves the color pink. This morning I was reading her a book about bodies. I was showing her the book that showed a baby with red hair, brown hair, black hair and blonde hair. I told Elise that she has blonde hair. Then I asked her what color her hair was, she said "pink". I said Elise, "your hair isn't pink". She got really mad and said, "It is pink!!"
We went to the library the other day and I said, "Elise go and choose a book". She ran and found a book, and said, "I found a pink book". She is so funny. I sure love her and her personality and her obsession with the color pink.

1 comment:

Ron and Rachelle said...

Great posts about all your kids. It makes me miss them more! Love the push ups Jayden! I can't believe how blonde he is! Looks like you guys are happy...I hope the house moving is going okay...we are getting ready to pack (at least the things I don't need now. I'm trying to get a big head start and do a little everyday) have fun!