I have always wanted to paint at least one wall in our house purple, so we were really brave and did it. I really like it!!
Introducing Our New Home
So, This is our first house. It was a foreclosure, so as you can see the grass was dead. But after much work we have new grass. Also, I should say Grandpa Vance, Uncle Von and Justin repainted much of our house. It has been so fun to see the transformation. I finally have my purple kitchen!!!
The kids live the long driveway where they can ride bikes. It has been so fun for them. We have a nice park close by where we go almost every day. Also, we have a great bike path right behind our house. It has been a lot of fun.


Elise has learned how to sweep our great wood floors. What a great helper!


I have always wanted to paint at least one wall in our house purple, so we were really brave and did it. I really like it!!
Here is a picture of Justin and his Dad hard at work installing new wood floors. It was a lot of work for them, but they did such a good job, and it has been so worth it. What great guys!!
I have always wanted to paint at least one wall in our house purple, so we were really brave and did it. I really like it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah! It's beautiful! I LOVE the hard wood floors. GREAT JOB! :)
The house looks amazing! And way to be brave with the paint-- it looks awesome!
Looks great! Way to go with all the remodeling. Let us know when you're in Utah again.
Joce - your home looks so beautiful and your family darling. I am so excited for you guys to be in your own home - what an accomplishment! and, I absolutely love the floors - they're beautiful!
I really like the purple, it's a nice shade. I bet it's so nice to have space and your own place. Own time will come someday! The floors look so good, good job Justin!
looks beautiful! congratulations!
Post a Comment