Happy Birthday Elise!!

This is our little baby girl on the day she was born. She had the most beautiful little face. The nurse kept on saying that she looked like such a girl. She has always been very feminine. My how time flies. Now she is 3 years old!!

Elise loves blowing out candles. I could not find our candles anywhere, so she had to blow out some candles that I had for decoration. She did not mind one bit. Of course, she had a pink cake. She is such a cute little girl.

Dallin and Elise decided to play in the sprinklers for Elise's birthday. They had such a great time. It is so nice to have sprinklers in our back yard.


5 comments:

Street Fam said...

I remember visiting you guys in the hospital that day she was born. My 3 years sure flies by fast. Happy Birthday Elise!

Ron and Rachelle said...

I remember being at the hospital with you too, but with my own little babe! Wow how time flies. Love the candles. Did she take a bite out of them like Jace did on his bday? Have fun on vacation...we leave for Utah tomorrow. I'll give you a call when I get a chance.

Sheryl said...

Did you cry when you took him to his class? I think I did with each child on the first day of kindergarten. When Dan went to 1st grade he said mom, was I scared last year... I said maybe a little, he said then maybe I am a little scared this year. I had tears in my eyes. Seeing the photo of Dallin made me cry to. I love your kids so much! Wish you were closer so I could steal them! I have cute photos you need. email me at mothersheryl@hotmail.com

And Justin, I forgot how cute you were with hair! ...not that you are not cute now! :)

Sheryl said...

wow! that is weird, that I am signed in as laughter.... hmmm don't know why.

Sheryl said...

p.s. love your house! You are doing awesome decorating. You are brave to have a light sofa!