Family Home Evening at our house is the kids' favorite thing in the whole world. Every day they will ask when is it going to be family home evening. I guess because it is the night where we drop everything and do fun things that the kids love to do. Of course, we have a lesson, but the kids love to play Hide and seek or Duck, Duck Goose. Last week for Family Home Evening the kids decided that we should all paint our faces. It was actually really fun. We all had a great time. Well, I'm not so sure if Jayden liked having his face painted, but we did it and he looked so cute!!
Family Home Evening
Family Home Evening at our house is the kids' favorite thing in the whole world. Every day they will ask when is it going to be family home evening. I guess because it is the night where we drop everything and do fun things that the kids love to do. Of course, we have a lesson, but the kids love to play Hide and seek or Duck, Duck Goose. Last week for Family Home Evening the kids decided that we should all paint our faces. It was actually really fun. We all had a great time. Well, I'm not so sure if Jayden liked having his face painted, but we did it and he looked so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
k, you are the cutest mom ever and I want to be like you when I grow up!Jayden is a good sized kid! How is Dallin liking kindergarten? It's getting better for Ronnie.
Post a Comment