I love this boy

Dallin is such a fun kid. He is definately growing up. He already gets embarassed if I kiss him when I drop him off at school. But, I always ask him what was his favorite part of school and he always says "Coming home." He loves to make things, and knows more about legos or Wii than I do, and he is only in Kindergarten. I have to ask him to help me with lots of things, and he wants me to help him with his legos, but the truth is that he is a lot better at doing legos than I am. I really do love this little boy who is growing up so fast.
This is one of Dallin's inventions. He loves to use my hot glue gun. He found parts of our old fan that we took down and made this interesting contraption.


He made this Stegasaurus with his legos. I thought he did a great job. I really love seeing these things that he makes with legos. He really does amaze me.

No comments: