Happy Valentines Day!!

Here is our trail of Hersheys kisses leading to the kids Valentines. It was kind of fun for them to wake up in the morning in search of their Valentine.


This is our Love note box. We did this for the past week. The kids had fun coloring love notes and putting them in the box. Of course, they wanted to make lots of notes for Daddy. Elise made Dallin a Tinkerbell love note. Dallin was a good sport and said "Thanks". They are great kids.






My Hubby got me some roses for Valentines Day. I did tell him that I really thought roses would look pretty on our table, but he says that I just ruined the surprise. Anyway, I acted surprised and love my hubby anyway. He is the greatest.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Can I just say you are one of the cutest moms ever? Reading your blogs makes we want to be a better mom. Ronnie got the same chocolate heart box that Dallin did (or maybe it's Jayden's heart)

pendant lighting said...

So cute!