I have taken a long break from blogging, but I need to get back to work. I love to post pictures and hope to print off our blog as our family journal. So, I try to blog every week. Every now and then I just get so many things to do. We have been up to so many things, and you will see what I mean:

Elise painted her eyebrows with my eyeshadow. After she did this, I put some on my eye lids. Elise said "Oh, I guess I wasn't supposed to paint my eyebrows, right Mommy? I was supposed to paint my eyelids." It was so cute and I still love her blue eyebrows.

The crazy part is that Elise loves to take care of her brother. She decided to paint Jayden's eyebrows as well as his face. And then Jayden decided to crawl into the sink. What crazy kiddos I have. We took Jayden out to eat without completely cleaning off his face. A lady came up to us and said "Wow he's got quite the bruise", we had to say it was really just blue eyeshadow. That's what happens when you have a sister who loves make-up.

Elise not only loves make-up, but she loves princesses. She is always dressed up as a princess or a ballerina.

We have just completed our week on Australia. We made some pretty cool Kangaroos. (this is a kangaroo that Dallin is holding). We are going to complete our week by watching a Kangaroo movie called
Kangaroo Joe. 
Elise and Jayden dancing. It is so funny to watch Elise and Jayden together, they actually have a lot of fun together.

Last week was our Antarctica week. We made some pretty cold penguins. Elise had a great time.

Dallin made this great penguin and named him "Pengi". It was fun to talk about penguins and learn more about Antarctica. So, this is what we have been up to. But, there is more, just wait....

Jayden doesn't want to miss out on all of these fun art projects, so he got a hold of Dallin's paint and decided to paint his face. Too bad for me that he did this right before Justin got home. Justin got home and had quite the surprise. I guess our house isn't always spotless when Daddy comes home.

Dallin and I built this great snow fort. It was fun, but we are quite happy if Spring is coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment