
Shoshone Falls were pretty amazing. All the kiddos fit on this great big rock. Lucky for us all of our kids are 3-4 weeks apart except for Dallin who is the oldest of the bunch. They all play great together. Thanks Giselle for letting us come and visit and hang out with you guys. We had a great time.

This is my amazing sister right after our 30 minute workout at the YMCA. She is the workout queen. I really admire her for it. It was so fun to hang out with her and her kids. I wish we could be next door neighbors and see eachother every day. Too bad we have to live so far away. Lucky for us we can drive to see eachother. It is so great that our kids are all growing up and can all play together. I always think of my little sister as a little girl. But, now we have kids the same age and I am so glad to have her. I feel like she should be the older one. I learn so much from her and we had a great time hanging out with their family.

My Mom flew out to visit us so that Justin and I could go on a few dates and she drove with me to visit my sister in Twin Falls, Idaho. What a great Mom I have who can find the time to help us get together. I always wish I could have gotten more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment