Easter is such a fun time. I wish it was actually warm enough to go outside. But, we still did our easter egg hunt outside even though it was freezing cold. Dallin kept on saying that "this was the best day ever", Elise said that "Maybe we should call the Easter Bunny on the phone and thank him for the eggs". They are so fun. Jayden thought the eggs were balls and decided to throw them. A lot of our eggs ended up broken. The kids had a great time eating egg sandwiches and listening to conference. This conference was so great. I love listening to the prophet and apostles. Dallin and Elise actually listened to an entire session. They got a conference packet from primary and Dallin played BINGO while he listened. I am so grateful for primary and for the leaders of our church. I can't wait to get the conference messages and read through them. Each conference I am filled with hope and desire to be a better Mother, daughter, sister and wife, and teach my kids about the gospel. We couldn't have had a better Easter weekend.
3 comments:
Jocelyn - your kids are all beautiful! i loved seeing the pics of them in their easter clothes, you are such a good mom.
The kids look so cute in their Easter outfits! Looks like you had a fun Easter. Yes it was cold!
Wow, looks like you guys have been having some great trips! I love the Easter clothes, everyone looks so clean and cute! You and your sis look a lot alike! I wish I lived closer to my family. But it is what it is and I'm grateful we have a job. Love the pics, thanks for posting inspiring things!
Post a Comment