I love to sit down and just watch my kids play. I like to have my camera out and maybe get some good pictures as they play. It was so fun to just watch Jayden play and try to ride his brother's scooter. Jayden is very determined. He never gives up. He is also very strong. I don't like to stop him from trying. I just like to watch him as he tries new things, even though he gets frustrated, he tries again and again. I know I should have put his pants back on him, but he likes to get away so fast after I change his diaper, and I just love to watch his little legs run. I miss these days of bare legs and diapers when they are gone, although I don't think I miss changing diapers. 




Here is Jayden's snot nose. He has had a runny nose for 2 months. The doctor says it's just allergies, but it makes it hard to get clean pictures.

Jayden has the cheesiest smile when he knows that we are going to take a picture. I think that it is so funny.
Jayden has the cheesiest smile when he knows that we are going to take a picture. I think that it is so funny.
I just love watching them play, and I love listening to the things that they say. I was talking to another Mom in Dallin's Kindergarten and she was saying, I don't know how you can handle 3 kids, she said, I can barely handle 1. I thought, I don't know how I could do it without 3 kids. Each one has their own personality that makes my life so much better. I am so thankful to have 3 little munchkins that contribute to our family and make our family whole.
1 comment:
love it!
Post a Comment