Dallin's Field trip

Dallin sitting right next to his teacher Mrs. Kattelman.

I got to go with Dallin's class on their field trip to the fire station. I wasn't going to go, but the night before, Dallin said, "Please can you come". So, I called up a friend and asked if she could watch Elise and Jayden, and I went with Dallin in the morning. I am so glad that I got to go. I don't think that Dallin will always want me around when he is older, but right now, he loves to have his Mom go with him wherever he goes. He even saved a spot for me in the very back of the bus. After that bus ride I was glad that Dallin doesn't ride the bus. It brought back memories for me of my bus riding days. Dallin and Hailey love to play together, Hailey's Mom says that when she goes to Dallin's class to volunteer that Dallin and Hailey always play together. It was hard to get a good picture of Dallin making a normal face, but we love him anyway. I learned a lot about firefighters and really had fun getting to know Dallin's teacher and the other Moms better. It was a great time.

1 comment:

Ron and Rachelle said...

Ronnie just had his kindergarten graduation and it was sweet. My how the kids are growing...where does time go?