ELISE'S ROYAL PRINCESS PARTY (4th Birthday)






Elise had her 4th Birthday party. It was a Royal princess party. There were boys who had to fight the dragons who had locked the princesses up in the castle. Elise and Eliza used their superpowers to fight the dragons. There was a royal tea party and the boys were made into knights because they defeated the dragons (Justin, My Dad, and Max and his brother). It was a fun birthday. Nany made our frog where we played kiss the frog (we had to stick the lips on the frog). Nany and Papa stayed up until midnight making swords for our knights. The pinata was fun. I made some cupcakes crowns for the princesses and swords for the knights. It was a fun party, and we were so glad that Nany and Papa were here to help. Finally, Elise and Eliza posed as our two princesses. Can't believe our little girl is turning 4 years old.
DALLIN GRADUATED FROM KINDERGARTEN!!!

Dallin is such a wonderful older brother. He really does help out a lot. We are so lucky to have him.



Dallin graduated from Kindergarten! I can't believe he is growing up. It was fun to watch him graduate. I made him a candy lay(idea of Lindsey), and he was excited to sing his songs. Nany and Papa and Grandpa and Daddy were all at his graduation, wuite a big event. We even had someone from the community college come and talk about college (I think this was crazy). But, it was fun and so sad to see my little boy growing up.
We Played and Hung Bird Feeders



In honor of Spring we made bird feeders out of toilet paper rolls covered in peanut butter and then rolled in nuts. The kids had fun finding a spot on our trees to hang the bird feeders. It was great that while we were playing and working outside we saw birds eating the nuts from the bird feeders, and the kids had to be really quiet so that they could see the birds up close. This was really fun. Jayden of course, played in the sand. Elise and Jayden have fun sitting on the stairs eating cereal. Jayden has found a new love in life. He loves cereal. It is so funny to see him always looking for cereal. Good thing we can get cereal for cheap with coupons.

Dallin got to play T-Ball this year with his best friend Carter Waite. Dallin loved T-Ball and said that it is his favorite sport. They actually played without the T. Dallin hit most balls pretty well. It was fun watching him. The season was pretty cold. It's crazy that it can still be cold in April and May.
In honor of Spring we made bird feeders out of toilet paper rolls covered in peanut butter and then rolled in nuts. The kids had fun finding a spot on our trees to hang the bird feeders. It was great that while we were playing and working outside we saw birds eating the nuts from the bird feeders, and the kids had to be really quiet so that they could see the birds up close. This was really fun. Jayden of course, played in the sand. Elise and Jayden have fun sitting on the stairs eating cereal. Jayden has found a new love in life. He loves cereal. It is so funny to see him always looking for cereal. Good thing we can get cereal for cheap with coupons.
DALLIN'S T-BALL
JUSTIN'S 30th Surprise Party
First, I threw a surprise party for Justin at our friend Lindsey's house. Justin was pretty surprised other than the fact that one of our friends, ended up giving Justin some clues. I wanted to take Justin out on a date, but our friend Max Olsen thought he could pull it off by taking Justin out to a guys night out. Well, this didn't work out to well, because I had to find a babysitter and I had to tell Justin that I was having a girls night out. Justin thought it was a little strange that I was having a girls night out the same night that he had a guys night out. So, it turned out pretty funny. But, it was fun, and I promised my Mom that I'd post a picture of my fondant cake. It was fun to do fondant, but the kids kept on trying to poke it and fondant shows dents pretty easily, so probably not a good idea to do fondant with kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment