1- He is a great Dad!, 2- He adores his kids, 3. He loves to play with the kids! 3- He is a great son, calls his Dad every day. 4- He is a great friend, 5- He loves sports, 6- He is a great brother. 7- He really cares about others. 8- He likes me to do whatever I enjoy 9- He loves to show off his kids to everyone at his office, 10- He loves rocky road ice cream, 11- He loves learning, 12- He likes to have fun, 13- He loves to watch movies, 14- He enjoys dancing with me, 15- He likes to try new things, 16- He loves chicken wings, 17- He loves to let the kids ride on his back, even though this has not been good for his back, 18- He loves serving in the church, 19- He is passionate about many things, 20- He loves being a lawyer, 21- He loves to speak in public, 22- He loves to hang out with family or friends, 22- He loves my cooking (most of the time), 23- He is very expressive, 24- He loves to make me laugh, 25- He enjoys taking the kids on dates, 26- He loves going for bike rides, 27- He would much rather be with his family than at work, 28- He listens to me late at night when I just want to talk, 29- He helps out with the dishes, 30- He is very good at writing poems. What a great guy, Happy Birthday Justin!!
Happy 30th Birthday Hubby
I can't believe that Justin is now 30 years old!! Thanks to everyone that sent me pictures for Justin's birthday. I wanted to write 30 things that are great about my hubby. Here it goes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Justin. Are those whiskers I see?
Post a Comment