HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

We had a great Halloween this year. One of my favorite things was being able to decorate our front porch with this witch shadow. I think Halloween has become one of our favorite holidays. We had a fun party at our house. I wish my camera had been working so that I could post some pictures.

Dallin was Iron Man this year. He just loves Iron Man.

Jayden was a firefighter. I tried to find him a superhero costume, but ran out of time and decided that he would be a firefighter. He had so much fun trick or treating. He just loved the candy. He can't talk much, but he sure tried to say Trick or Treat (he just said Ah Ah). Then he would say (Ank U). He would always wave Bye to each door he went to. It was so fun watching Jayden Trick or Treating for the first time.

Elise was our Supergirl. She loves to dress up and had so much fun trick or treating as well. Our favorite house was a house that had a movie theater popcorn stand. The kids loved the popcorn.





Here are our little trick or treaters. They definately got enough candy for the rest of the year between two ward Trunk or treats and trick or treating in our neighborhood.


1 comment:

Ron and Rachelle said...

We were just looking at pictures with Elise and Jace in your little swimming pool before you guys left. It was really cute. Too bad they don't remember those times!