Catching Up

During the month of November Dallin was off track from school. It was actually really nice. We had a great time. I tried to plan some fun activities for the kids, but the weather ended up being so nice that we spent most of our days on our bikes or at the park, and we even snuck over to the golf course pond one day to feed the ducks. We had a great time at home and then we headed to Utah and Idaho for Thnksgiving. I will post those pictures later, but I just wanted to post some pictures of our fun activities that we did at the beginning of November.









Jayden is actually quite a good little bike rider. It is amazing how much he loves riding his bike.




The fall was so nice this year. We had so much fun in the leaves and on our bikes.





At home we fingerpainted one day with different colors of shaving cream. The kids really liked this and it cleaned up pretty quick.














Our funnest activity was an idea that I got from our friend Jen Barnes. We made different colors of play dough and made a dinosaur city and a pond and a volcano.



















We actually made a volcano with balsamic vinegar because that was all that I had on hand. It was actually really cool because it looked like real lava. What fun we had. I already miss those days now that we're heading into winter.







No comments: