Fun in The Snow

We had a few snow days in February. We got to go sledding and play in the snow. I remember the feeling of the first snow from when I was a little girl. It is just so fun to wake up in the morning and see your lawn covered in white snow. I am glad when it goes away now, because I really don't like to drive in it. We had a great time and enjoyed it while it was here. Jayden is always happy to be outside. He is our outdoor baby.
Dallin had me help him build an igloo. I always seem to get stuck doing the hard work. He did dig the hole in the middle, and we tried to imagine what it must be like to be an Eskimo living in an igloo. He had many insights about Eskimo's. I don't know where he learns all of his interesting facts, but I can ask Dallin any question about animals, or random things, and he always has a very long description.
The best part of the snow is when it lands on your tongue and you can taste it as it comes down.

Elise and her tongue. Her ballet teacher needs to remind her to dance with her tongue in her mouth. Such a funny little girl.

No comments: