Our Fun California Adventure





We just got back from a fun trip to Discovery Kingdom in California. We fell in love with the dolphins. They were so social. They would swim up to the window and do the things that we would motion for them to do.


We also got to ride on an elephant. This was so fun, and a lot more exciting than any other ride at the amusement park.


Justin and I rode on a really scary roller coaster, and I don't think I want to do that ever again.


We topped off our trip by visiting the Jelly Belly factory. I never knew that so much work went into making a jelly bean. We found out that it takes 20 days to make a jelly bean.


I think that the thing that the kids enjoyed the most was the swimming at our hotel. We always have such a great time swimming. All of our kids are water babies.


What great times. Now we're ready to go back to school.

No comments: