Happy Mothers DAY!!



I love this book because it describes my life as a Mom. My kids love this book as well, and they ask me if I will come into their room while they're sleeping and rock them back and forth whispering "I love you forever, I like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." This picture on the front reminds me of my life right now, because this is exactly how I find my bathroom on many occasions. It is crazy the love that you feel for your kids even though there are days when I am feeling a little overwhelmed.



Giselle had such a good post about Mothers Day that I thought maybe I should do something special for Mothers Day. I feel like I haven't been the best Mom lately. I haven't gotten too many pictures of my kiddos, and I need to just reflect on the reasons why I love being a Mom. Some days I can't wait to be over, but other days, I love being a Mom. Here are some reasons why I love being a Mom. My Mom taught me all I know. She is a great Mom. Especially now that I am away from home I remember the long gone days and miss being around my Mom. My Mom always loved kids and taught me to love children. She has always taught me to enjoy the moment, and enjoy my kids and not worry about the little things. She is a great Mom and is always making me feel like I am doing a good job.





Jayden just makes me smile. I love being his Mom because he is just so funny. We had a talent show for Family Home Evening, and we asked Jayden to do a dance for us. He did the funniest dance we have ever seen. Jayden just loves being around his brother and sister. He mimmicks every thing that Elise says. He is definately into his terrible two's. I find many messes throughout the day that I don't enjoy cleaning, but I do love this little guy for the joy that he brings into our family. I still remember when he was a baby, his squeals of joy and how he would just kick his legs so fast because he couldn't wait to get up and run around with his brother and sister. What a fun little guy.







My little Dallin I just miss him being so little. He grew up so fast. I love being his Mom because of his love for learning. I remember hours and hours that we spent at the library looking at book after book. He just loved learning. He loves children's books, but one thing that he has loved since he was very little are non-fiction books about animals or anything that you can imagine. He comes home from school telling me about new facts that he learns each day. He has the most excited look on his face as he explains things to me. He tells me facts about George Washington Carver to Photosynthesis. After he learned about photosynthesis at school he begged me to take him to the library so that he could check out a book about photosynthesis. He had the librarian find him a book about photosynthesis and then he explained to me the whole process. He just has an amazing memory and I am scared that he is just going to leave me in the dust as he grows older and continues learning. What a smart little guy.









I love being Elise's Mom because she teaches me to enjoy the small things in life. She asks so many questions. The other day she asked me, When am I going to get invited to somebody's wedding? She is just fascinated by the idea af getting married. This scares me a little, but I love this about her anyway. She has an amazing imagination and just loves to play for hours and hours. I love this about her. Every now and then I think I have so much to do in one day, but then I get the feeling that I need to just play with Elise and all my kids and forget all of the other things that I think that I need to do. Elise will tell me what I need to work on, I love her honesty. She can sit coming her hair or my hair for hours and she loves to look at herself in the mirror and put on her Mommy's makeup. I can see her divine nature as a girl. She has such crazy emotions, I just love this little girl and her spunky personality.


I am grateful to be a Mom and for my Mom and grandma's who have taught me so much.











No comments: