Self-Reliance
This week has been a great week so far and it is only Monday. I am just so excited about the fun stuff that we did today. I really want to have a garden this year. It has always been a dream of mine to have a garden. I wanted the kids to play a part in this. I found these really great garden markers, and we started our seeds indoors to transplant to our garden outside in 4 weeks. Hopefully, it will be warm by then. The kids had a great time and I feel like we are on our way to becoming more self reliant.
This is the link for the garden markers. http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6202%3Agarden-markers&catid=1190&Itemid=200001
Next, I have been trying to do a little more couponing to build up our 3 month food supply. I was so excited about this deal that I just wanted to take a picture. These are all of the pasta's that I have gotten for free with coupons this week. If I can figure out how to connect Justin's computer to our printer I can get 8 more boxes for free by tomorrow. This is so great and I am very excited about this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't wait to see the results! what a patient mama!
Post a Comment