My Last Post For Now
Justin took the kids to California for the weekend and left me home alone. So, I got so much done. I am so excited, because Dallin will be out of school for the next 6 weeks and I just wanted to get everything done, so that we can have a good time. So I painted our bathroom which Justin just got done tiling. I painted our front door black, which is something I have been dying to do for quite some time. I finally got approval from the HOA, so I was so excited to get to work. I planted flowers, and I cleaned every room in the house. I did laundry, and planned activities for the kids for the next 6 weeks. Oh, and I went to the temple and had a girls night with friends, and got lots of blogging done. This was abusy weekend. But, I am so glad to have my kids back. I do miss the noise when they are gone. I love being a Mom and spending time with my kids, I just don't love cleaning and watching things pile up. A weekend is what every Mom needs to refresh and be a better Mom. We'll see what I say next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment