It was so sad for me to drop Elise off at school. I shed my tears before school, hoping that I would not cry in front of everyone at school. I did pretty good, but when we had to say good bye, it was really hard to leave. I will miss this little girl, but I know it is a part of life. I just want these kids to stay little forever, but I do enjoy the different adventures that they get to experience.
Dallin is so excited to pick his sister up from school every day. He has been talking about this day since he was in Kindergarten and saw other kids picking up their siblings. Dallin told Elise, "Sometimes I might see you at recess, but I'm not allowed to cross the white line." He said "You have to run up to the fence and I'll call you from the white line and we can say hi to eachother." Elise said, "I'll look for you Dallin, but don't cross the white line, OK." It is so cute to hear their conversations and worries.
Elise had her first day of Kindergarten and she was quite excited. This is the first time she has really been away in a structured environment. I was a little nervous, but when I saw her go into her classroom and find her seat, she was ready to learn. She came home telling us about all of the other kids that did not listen to the teacher, but of course she always did what the techer asked, along with Owen and one other girl that she met in her class. It was a sad day for Jayden who gets left behind, while she gets to go and have fun.
2 comments:
Oh, so cute. My kids practically jumped onto the bus they were so excited. Is it strange just being home with Jayden? It's been nice for me to spend some more one on one time with Becca, although she does miss the boys, which is funny because they tease her all the time. You guys still liking Reno?
Your kids get more adorable by the minute. I've just been thinking about you lately and hope you are doing well :)
Post a Comment