Another day some neighbor kids came over and wanted to sell lemonade. We didn't have any more lemons, so they ran home and found one lemon. They insisted on making lemonade out of one lemon. We squeezed the lemon into a pitcher of water, and made a very watery lemonade. I went inside for a while and the kids decided to make a sign selling lemonade for $1.25. The cups were not normal size, they were about the size of a shot glass. I didn't notice that a cop pulled up and wanted to buy lemonade, and the kids poured him a tiny glass of watery lemonade and charged him $1.25. I hope that he doesn't give us a ticket for the worst lemonade ever and for ripping him off.
Lemonade $1.25...
This Summer we have gotten great use out of this Lemonade stand. Our neighbor kids think it is the greatest thing ever. Eliza came over one day and made fresh squeezed lemonade. I didn't think it was that good, but Elise and Eliza thought it was so yummy.
Another day some neighbor kids came over and wanted to sell lemonade. We didn't have any more lemons, so they ran home and found one lemon. They insisted on making lemonade out of one lemon. We squeezed the lemon into a pitcher of water, and made a very watery lemonade. I went inside for a while and the kids decided to make a sign selling lemonade for $1.25. The cups were not normal size, they were about the size of a shot glass. I didn't notice that a cop pulled up and wanted to buy lemonade, and the kids poured him a tiny glass of watery lemonade and charged him $1.25. I hope that he doesn't give us a ticket for the worst lemonade ever and for ripping him off.
Another day some neighbor kids came over and wanted to sell lemonade. We didn't have any more lemons, so they ran home and found one lemon. They insisted on making lemonade out of one lemon. We squeezed the lemon into a pitcher of water, and made a very watery lemonade. I went inside for a while and the kids decided to make a sign selling lemonade for $1.25. The cups were not normal size, they were about the size of a shot glass. I didn't notice that a cop pulled up and wanted to buy lemonade, and the kids poured him a tiny glass of watery lemonade and charged him $1.25. I hope that he doesn't give us a ticket for the worst lemonade ever and for ripping him off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment