Pumpkin Patch Time

Fall is here and we have been having so much fun at our local Pumpkin Patch. We got a season pass and go once a week. It is such a fun place. I just love the Fall. Elise and Jayden lassoing a fake cow.







There is a corn sand box. I love the corn more than the sand. It is a great idea.









The kids love feeding the animals. They especially love the chickens and the Emu's.







Jayden and his friend Leeya.












Dallin had to find the perfect pumpkin.











The girl scouts had a scarecrow contest. The kids liked this Jack in The Box scarecrow.










There are some bunnies in this box that the kids love. I think I wouldn't mind a pet bunny.













































Elise and Carter Waite. We went to the Pumpkin Patch one day with Lindsey and her kids.














Elise found her best friend Eliza at the pumpkin patch and they even had matching jackets.
































1 comment:

Garrett and Shelly and baby Julia said...

This looks like so much fun! And I love the room idea for Elise- so precious! Looks like things are goimg well!