Elise's Room

Nany came and painted this beautiful tree in Elise's room. I made her bedspread. I also made some curtains, and painted her dresser an off white. I had so much fun doing her room. Elise has always loved pink, and I have been dying to decorate her room for many years. It's so fun having a pink girl.












Justin's Grandma insisted that Elise get this daybed. This was pretty much the last thing she told Justin before she died. So we are glad that we can use this bed now.






4 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

Seriously the cutest room ever, way to go! Makes me want to help Becca with her room some more!

Ron and Rachelle said...

Seriously the cutest room ever, way to go! Makes me want to help Becca with her room some more!

Jen Barnes said...

beautiful Jocelyn! I love the bedspread. Very cute. Alliyah was just telling me how she wants to move back to NV and live in our old house because she loved that room. And then she named of friends she missed. Dallin was one of them. :)

jjjensenfamily said...

That is a darling room. The bedspread is such a clever idea. Great job!