maybe it's because of Pinterest. For Elise, Dallin, and Jayden's teachers we made these apple cookies. They are oreos dipped in red chocolate with a pretzel for the stem and a green airhead candy for the leaf. It was fun, messy and a lot of work. I guess I love those things. But, it was just fun for the kids to make these for their teachers. I am grateful that they have good teachers this year.
Teacher Appreciation Week
For some reason this year I just feel like making homemade things,
maybe it's because of Pinterest. For Elise, Dallin, and Jayden's teachers we made these apple cookies. They are oreos dipped in red chocolate with a pretzel for the stem and a green airhead candy for the leaf. It was fun, messy and a lot of work. I guess I love those things. But, it was just fun for the kids to make these for their teachers. I am grateful that they have good teachers this year.

maybe it's because of Pinterest. For Elise, Dallin, and Jayden's teachers we made these apple cookies. They are oreos dipped in red chocolate with a pretzel for the stem and a green airhead candy for the leaf. It was fun, messy and a lot of work. I guess I love those things. But, it was just fun for the kids to make these for their teachers. I am grateful that they have good teachers this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment