Valentines Day 2012


 I know that I haven't posted for the longest time.  But, I am going to try and catch up and I don't want to miss anything.  So here I go back to Valentines Day. 
This year for Valentines Day I wanted to do something special for my Valentines.  I deceided to do a really nice candle light dinner.  We had shrimp scampi and Swiss Cheese Fondue with steamed veggies and pieces of French Bread.  We always have Fondu on special occasions and the kids love it.  Then my friend Lindsey had this idea with Orange Crush drinks.  I printed off these tags that say "I have a Crush on You" and gave everyone their own crush.  The kids were so excited to have soda, because we never have soda, unless we are at Birthday Parties.  It was really fun.  I love my Valentines.  I wish I had a picture of Jayden.



Our Orange Crush




Elise enjoying her drinks



Elise had her first Valentines Party at school.  She was so Excited.


These are our homemade valentines that we made for everyone in Dallin and Elise's class.  It was a lot of work, but the kids in the class were so excited to have a chocolate mustache.  The valentine said "I mustache you a question?"  "Will you be my Valentine?"  Then I found this mold at Michaels to make chocolate Mustaches.  The kids could hold their mustaches up to their faces with the popsicle sticks.  I went to Dallin's class Valentines party and all of the kids had chocolate stains above their mouths from holding these mustaches up to their face.  It was a lot of fun.


No comments: