After years of Dallin begging for a dog, I finally gave in. Dallin said, all I want for my 8th birthday is a dog. I really didn't want to do it, but I decided that every kid needs a dog. So, I gave in. We found Lucy on Craigslist, she is half hound, half lab. She is really cute, but I really would have been happy never getting a dog. I always worry about my kids, and now I worry about our dog. It's so crazy. She's pretty good though. I finally gave up trying to train her and let her stay outside and she is happy. Hopefully, we'll keep her for a while. Sometimes, I have 2nd thoughts, thinking "What have I done?" 
2 comments:
Wow, what a nice mom you are!!! That would be the day when I get a dog...cat first for me, I don't know a thing about dogs! Good luck with it all!
Whoa. You are very brave. No pets for me--ever. Of course, I'll have kids afraid of dogs for their entire lives, but I guess there are worse things. You're an awesome mom. Congratulations on Dallin's baptism.
Post a Comment