| Dallin, Elise and Jayden on the city bus on our way to the Balloon Races |
So, we got on the city bus, because this is our chance to ride a bus and not have to worry about parking. I think the kids were just as excited to ride the bus as they were to see the balloons.
Jayden was so excited to see the balloons. But, the most exciting part was that Dallin and Jayden got to ride on a hot air balloon. They have been begging to ride on a balloon, but, I had no idea where you get tickets.
Well, it was just our luck that when we asked someone standing in line for the Shark Balloon where to buy tickets, she said, "I have two extra tickets!!". Elise said she didn't want to ride on a balloon, so Dallin and Jayden were so excited to ride on a hot air balloon. It was fun to watch them. They did not like the hot air above their heads and they said that it was really loud. I'm just glad that they got their wish. What fun times.
No comments:
Post a Comment