TUBING FINALLY!!

 Finally, we went boating again on Pyramid Lake.  Everyone says that this lake is haunted and bad things happen, but I just wanted to go somewhere close.

So, we decided to go here and of course we were some of the only people on the lake.  It was a perfect day, and the kids were terrrified.  We said a little prayer and this helped them not be so scared.

I don't know how we did it, but they decided that it wouldn't be so bad to go on the tube after all. So, they did it!   Dallin even tried wakeboarding, and cried the whole time.  We keep on telling them to try new things that are safe and they might like them.  Well, they had fun, and I'm glad we could go out on the boat one last time before our Summer comes to an end.














No comments: